Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pakej Komunikasi Belia MyEG: Free Ninetology Smartphone

So sometime ago, there was this application opened for Malaysians aged between 21 - 30 years old whom are earning less than RM3000 to apply for this Pakej Komunikasi Belia, whereby the government would give you a free Ninetology Smartphone if your application was successful. Of course if you have previously applied for the RM200 smartphone rebate scheme, you are not entitled to this package.

Anyway, after months of waiting, finally on  6th December last year I got an SMS that went like this from 66688: "Kpd pemohon smartphone PERCUMA sila hntr salinan KP anda ke Attn: Mkt Dept MyEG Services Bhd Lot 5.01 KPMG Tower Bandar Utama 47800 PJ. Tarikh tutup: 13 Dis 2013".

I honestly tell you that I had second thoughts before sending my photostated I/C cause, hello, who in their right mind does that with all the identity theft that is blooming these days? Anyway, I eventually just crossed my photostated I/C with two diagonal lines. Had to wait another 3 months before they finally called me up on 24th March to tell me that I may collect my free smartphone at Menara KPMG. But, hey, at least I got the free smartphone as promised!

I present you... the Ninetology Pearl Mini =). Image not mine as I didn't know how to take a good shoot of the phone.


Image credit: http://amanz.my/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ninetology-pearl-mini.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment