Monday, May 19, 2014

The Body Shop Malaysia Annual Sale

To be brutally honest, I've purchased more Body Shop items as gifts than for my personal usage. Stuff that I have tried from Body Shop previously include the Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30; it wasn't that great at its best, and left my combination skin rather oily. Anyway, this post isn't a review post for the Vitamin C moisturiser, so I shall not divulge too much details on it.

Body Shop Malaysia had it's annual sale just few days ago on the 16th - 18th May whereby there were discounts up to 70% for their products, with an additional 10% for members. It was a bargain that was hard to resist, and even though I tried to 'psycho' myself before making my way to Sunway Pyramid's Body Shop outlet to ONLY buy things that I need, I succumb to their great discounts anyway.

This is what I ended up with, after much exercising of self-control. I fail, I fail. Hahaha.

Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub, RM 10.80 (after 70% + 10% discount). 
Original price: RM 39.90.

I used this already and I would say it's really good at the price of RM10.80! Manage to remove quite a significant amount of dead skin (I think) cause my foot is really soft and smooth now! Dang, I think my foot is smoother than my hands =.=". Sobs.

Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette, RM 37.35 (after 50% + 10% discount).
Original price: RM 83.00.

I have always loved everything from Body Shop's Cherry Blossom range, so when I saw this at such a huge discount, I really, really couldn't resist and just had to purchase it! Hahahaha.

 Sweet Lemon Body Whip, RM 21.60 (after 50% + 10% discount).
Original price: RM 48.00.

I bought this under slight peer pressure! >.<. I mention slight peer pressure because while I actually really loved the smell-- it's very refreshing as with most lemon products in general, I didn't actually need it. Tried the tester that was available in the shop and it was pretty lightweight and not sticky, so I was sold =).

So yeah, that's it for my Body Shop Annual Sale haul. Shucks, I think I overspent this month with Mother's Day and all. Oh well...

Some other information regarding the sale: plastic bags were provided free of charge that day. Also, I'm not sure if it applies to all outlets (but I guess it would make logical sense to be so), Body Shop was quite strict on their membership discount whereby they requested your I.C/ Driving License as proof of your membership =).

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment